Create your perfect smile. Veneers are paper-thin, lightweight shells that cover the front of your teeth. They hide cosmetic imperfections like chipped, discolored, or misshapen teeth to create a beautiful smile you’ll be proud to show off.
They’re simple, fast, and functional. Veneers bond directly to the surface of your teeth, so once in place, they won’t fall off. You can eat and drink like normal without worrying you’ll lose a tooth.
Veneers are always custom-made. The fit and color is designed to match your mouth, so they’ll blend seamlessly with the rest of your teeth for a natural look. They’re made from either a ceramic or composite material, and hold up well to daily use.
What Is The Procedure For Getting Veneers?
Obtaining veneers is a relatively simple procedure, though multiple visits may be required to ensure the right fit and color is in place before being permanently bonded to your teeth. The final result is worth the time and effort. You’ll walk away with a smile that will last for years to come.
- Impressions. Like most restorative procedures, impressions are the first step. They’re made in-office and sent to a lab that uses them to create an exact model of your mouth.
- Wax-Up. A wax representation of what you want is completed in this step of the process. Depending on the situation, this can be tried in your mouth to see the differences or evaluated on our computer with pictures or physically as a model. As always, your validation is very important in the process.
- Preparation. Once the wax-up is ready, iDENTity Dental Studio will need your approval before Dr. Stapleton will make modifications to your natural teeth to accept the Veneers. Dr. Stapleton is conservative and does not remove tooth structure that is not necessary. This helps ensure your teeth are protected for year to comes.
- New Impressions. After your are prepared, a new impression is made and sent to the lab. iDENTity Dental Studio often works with outside lab technicians during this step of the procedure. You will have multiple opportunities to provide feedback and communicate directly with the lab technician performing the work.
- Temporary Veneers. Temporary Veneers are placed over your teeth while waiting for the permanent ones. This gives you an opportunities to test drive your new smile. iDENTity Dental Studio will follow up with you to make sure you are pleased.
- Permanent Veneers. You’ve reached the final step. Veneers are permanently bonded to your teeth in one visit, and your smile is ready to show off.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
Veneers are extremely durable and resistant to stain. The premium bond used to hold them in place won’t dissipate or wear down, so your veneers remain fixed. They won’t wiggle or come loose.
With proper brushing, veneers last between 10-15 years, even if you eat three meals a day, every day. They look completely natural, and no one will ever know you’re wearing them.
If something does go wrong and a Veneer chips, cracks, or breaks, Dr. Stapleton can easily fix or replace it without having to remove your other veneers.
It’s time to take back your identity!