iDENTity Dental Studio has recently added a full service dental laboratory for us to further build our relationships with local restorative dentists and surgeons. Our offerings include digital dentures, premium dentures, hybrid dentures, implant prosthetic guides, crown and bridge and chair-side assistance from our lab team in your clinic as well as additional lab services available upon request.
Our Digital Technology:
- 3D Digital X-rays
- Lowest radiation dose on market with the Planmecca CBCT
- Planning surgeries to be more exact and conservative
- 2D Digital X-rays
- Lowest radiation dose on market with the Planmecca Panoramic and intraoral sensors
- Diagnosing the most with the least amount of radiation
- 3D Digital Scanning with Karen, our 3Shape Trios intraoral scanner
- Intraoral 3D scanning of your mouth to replace some of our traditional goopy impression materials
- Precise, accurate and efficient workflow
- We also have a lab version of the scanner that can scan traditional impressions and models
- 3D Printing with Asiga Max Printer
- Precise fabrication of dental appliances in office, saving time and money
- 3D Milling with the Roland DWX-52D
- We now have the ability to mill full ceramic restorations right here on-site! This helps save our doctors and patients time and money
- CAD Software for laboratory
- Designing ability to fabricate most of our own restorations in office
- Working cohesively with our outside lab partners to utilize efficient workflows and
maximize technology providing more efficient and more precise restorations than
- Unparalleled technology to any other dental office in Central Kentucky.
Those who choose to partner with our laboratory receive exclusive benefits of working with us. iDS Smile Lab has a Certified Dental Technician, CAD Technician/Lab Manager and supervising Prosthodontist who all help provide our services. Please inquire at [email protected] for more information on how we can partner together to provide excellent dentistry for your patients or download our lab authorization form below.